Kapronasia produces independent research reports looking at key issues and topics in the Asian financial services industry. Among many topics, reports cover: vendor competitive outlook and strategic guidance, customer needs, competitive gaps and adoption of new technologies and services. In addition to yearly overviews of fintech, banking, capital markets, and digital currency, we also cover a number of unique topics that are especially critical to the market.
Reports can be purchased individually or as part of a yearly subscription.
Kapronasia’s research answers key questions that are critical for companies focused on the financial industry:
- How will the latest and upcoming regulations impact my product and services offering?
- What are the key industry trends and what do I need to do to stay ahead of my competition?
- How do Chinese financial institutions view technology within their own organisation and how do they make spending decisions on a particular type of technology?
- What are the major financial technology deals in the past twelve months from both domestic and foreign vendors?
- How does my technology offering compare to others in the market and how competitive are we?
In addition to the research library access, clients also have direct analyst access to the same research analysts who research and write each report. Clients may contact these analysts at any time for additional advice and information.
Contact us to find out more about what we can do for you.