As economic dynamism has shifted East to give rise to what has been termed the “Asian Century,” hundreds of millions of people across Asia have achieved middle income status. As affluence across the region grows, people are looking for ways to further build and diversify their wealth.
Technological advancements and innovative new business models have removed barriers preventing retail investors from accessing global financial markets. The emergence of robo- advisors offering a portfolio of low-fee funds and low-cost online brokerages has spurred participation by retail investors in the capital markets.
Join us on January 12th 2023, for our upcoming discussion, “The Empowerment of the Asian Retail Investor,” hosted by Kapronasia in partnership with ViewTrade. This timely discussion features key industry leaders who will share their insights on Asian retail investors' changing investment behaviors, and how market participants can better cater to them.
Panel Discussion: The Empowerment of the Asian Retail Investor
Date: January 12th 2023
Time: 3:00pm SGT
Gain Insights on:
- The Asian retail investor archetypes
- Evolving retail investment behavior across the region
- Catering to the younger retail investor segment
- How customer-centricity is critical
- The keys to successfully serve Asian retail investors today and tomorrow
- Juno Lee: Managing Director at Sinopac Securities (Europe)
- Andy Liao: Regional Manager at ViewTrade
- Ronit Kar: Head – International Stocks at Groww
- Darren Lee: Product Owner – Wealth & Trading at Revolut
- Moderator: Joe Jelinek, Research Director at Kapronasia
The webinar has concluded. If you would like to watch the recording, please include your details below to recieve a link to the panel.