As technology has improved over time, so have financial services. Embedded finance is another iteration of this journey, and it is playing out in real time throughout Asia’s financial ecosystem.
From booking a car and payment happening in the background to using the latest BNPL platform, financial services are increasingly being provided via 3rd party applications and platforms – embedded finance. Both financial and non-financial players are looking for ways to innovate using embedded finance to claim or defend market share in Asia’s financial service markets.
The evolution of these products provides an opportunity for businesses to profit by making financial life simpler for their customers. There is an opening for those able to crack the nut and create better solutions, however this development comes with challenges and risks.
Panel Discussion: An Embedded Finance Future in Asia
Date: November 9th, 2022
Time: 11:00am SGT
Join us on November 9th, for our upcoming discussion, “An Embedded Finance Future in Asia,” hosted by Kapronasia in partnership with Thought Machine. This timely discussion features key industry leaders who will share their insights on the current state of play in embedded finance in Asia and we discuss how the future may evolve. Customer focus and product agility are key.
Gain exclusive insights on:
- Embedded Finance in Asia today – Where are we now?
- How do market participants in Asia approach embedded finance solutions?
- The business case and risks of embedded finance in Asia
- What should companies consider when developing embedded finance products?
- What does the future hold?
- Andreas Neidhart, Head of Sales Engineering, APAC, Thought Machine
- Sachin Sharma, Chief Product and Commercial Officer, Standard Chartered’s nexus
- Rohit Khattri, Head of Insurance Exchange, bolttech
- Moderator: Ben Heckscher, Consultant, Kapronasia
The webinar has concluded. If you would like to watch the recording, please include your details below to recieve a link to the panel.