Automation, cloud, and artificial intelligence technologies are enabling financial institutions (FIs) to reduce overhead, touchpoint, and risk of human error around middle- and back-office operations. The use of these technologies has taken on new relevance amid the coronavirus pandemic and accompanying shift to working online as FIs needed to completely re-think how to run their businesses. Now more than ever, the financial industry must use innovative solutions to enhance operational efficiency and competitiveness, while striving to enhance service levels offered to their customers and remain compliant.
Webinar: Boosting buy-side operational efficiency, resilience, and competitiveness in APAC: How FIs are handing pre-and post-pandemic operational challenges
Date: Tuesday, 1st June 2021
Time: 11:00am SGT
Who should attend: Senior technologists, financial/compliance officers, head of operations, and business managers in buy-side financial institutions across APAC
Join us on June 1st, for our upcoming virtual expert panel, “Boosting buy-side operational efficiency, resilience, and competitiveness in APAC,” hosted by Kapronasia in partnership with SmartStream. This timely discussion features key industry leaders who will share their insights on how the COVID-19 pandemic is forcing buy-side participants to review how fit for purpose their current operational processes and technology infrastructure are.
Gain exclusive insights on:
- Which buy-side operational areas attracted scrutiny from regulators in the wake of the pandemic.
- What new operational procedures organizations had to put in place during the pandemic to remain operational.
- What pockets of operational procedures caused challenges during the pandemic.
- How FIs handled these challenges to ensure continual processing and service level agreements with clients were maintained.
- What were some of the quick wins that FIs put in place. What worked, what did not.
- What were the strategic investments that FIs were looking to put in place before the pandemic, which then became critical during the outbreak?
- How have FIs built an operational control framework to manage risk & visibility of trade confirmations, reconciliations, corporate actions, fees & expense management along with other critical tasks in the living at work world