Margin trading, financial futures and cross-border investing are just a few of the areas that have seen tremendous changes in the past five years and will see much more as the market continues to develop and we see new products and opportunities emerge.
With this in mind, the 2013 Top-10 Chinese Capital Markets Technology Trends report takes a detailed look at the top capital markets technology priorities for Chinese financial institutions and the 10 trends that will shape the industry over the course of 2013.
Table of contents:
- Top 10 Trends
- Trend Two: The gradual recovery of the Chinese domestic stock market
- Trend Three: Increased focus on Wealth Management Product risk control
- Trend Four: Changes in the composition of equity investors
- Trend Five: Emergence of New Financial Derivatives
- Trend Six: Consolidation of Market Regulators
- Trend Seven: New IPO Listing / de-listing regulations
- Trend Eight: Pension Funds entering the Chinese Stock Market
- Trend Nine: Increasing number of Hedge Funds Entering China
- Trend Ten: Maturation and expansion of Algorithmic Trading