With online commerce booming in China, consumers are able to order just about anything online and have it delivered cheaply and efficiently. Traditionally these transactions were conducted as 'cash on delivery', but this is rapidly changing as online payment providers start to fill the gap.
Before 2011, like prepaid cards, online payment providers were largely unregulated and the market was booming. However, recent regulations have changed, which is directly affecting the prospects of these companies.
This 2014 China Third-Party Online Payment Industry Report from Kapronasia explores some of the most important questions in China’s online payment market today including:
- How will the new regulations affect market players?
- What is the market size today and what will it be in the future?
- Where is the market going? How will 3rd party players act in the future?
- How can technology vendors take advantage of the market changes? Where are the potential opportunities?
- Where do the evolving e-commerce business models play in today's market? What are their future potential?
Understanding what is happening and what will happen in this rapidly developing and complex market is essential for every player who wants to enter. This China online payment industry report looks at the dynamic market, including the market environment, market size, industry chain, and comprehensive analysis on the current issues and future trends from our primary and secondary research.