Updated May 3rd, 2016
Kapronasia is expanding. We have a proven project track record in providing products and services to some of the largest fintech vendors in the world including Oracle, IBM, Sungard to name a few. We have been quoted in nearly every mainstream publication and trade journal including WSJ, FT, New York Times, Straits Times, South China Morning Post and more. We present at some of the largest and relevant financial industry events globally including Sibos, Tradetech, Innovate Finance and the Asia Financial Forum.
Now it is time to convert that experience and reputation into sales. And we need you to do it.
You are a self-driven and experienced individual looking to challenge yourself in a new sales role where you will get incredible satisfaction and compensation from having a dramatic impact on company results.
You will be comfortable developing and cultivating a well-qualified sales pipeline for our market research and consulting offerings and also be experienced in cross-selling additional research and consulting services to existing clients, handling contracts, and for ensuring overall client satisfaction.
You are based in one of the key global financial centers including London, New York, Singapore or Hong Kong. You will also be confident and experienced in initiating and closing sales remotely over the phone or email in addition to in-person and at events as your clientbase may be global. You will also be willing to travel as necessary.
Most of all, you will see this as a challenge that you cannot pass up because you see the opportunity for yourself and the company.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in financial industry market research sales
- Strong understanding of client and market dynamics in the financial industry
- Successful record of both prospecting and growing existing customer relationships and revenue
- Highly developed organizational skills and ability to work in an independent, self-directed environment without constant direction/supervision
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- At least four years of direct research sales experience, preferably in financial services, for a continuous advisory service, or for a technology vendor selling to financial institutions.
- Candidates must be and must possess outstanding communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills.