Kapronasia is currently hiring a marketing manager to join our expanding Singapore team. The manager will be responsible for helping to execute Kapronasia’s online and offline marketing strategy as we expand our research and consulting as well as be responsible for working with the research team to ensure the quality of Kapronasia’s products and services.
- Work with the rest of the team to understand the marketing priorities and design and execute specific online and offline marketing strategies
- Engage with the Kapronasia research team to drive the quality of our products and services.
The candidate should be open to working in a dynamic and fast-paced small business environment where demands on the candidate will change rapidly as the business does. He or she should be a self-starter who is able to quickly understand the objectives of a project and define and follow a clear plan to project completion.
- Pursuing or holding a university degree in marketing or a related discipline
- Experience in online marketing is required; SEO/SEM is a plus
- Some knowledge of the Chinese financial industry preferred
- Native writing and presentation skills in English required
- Some written and spoken Mandarin Chinese is a plus
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Singapore Nationals Only
Background on Kapronasia
Kapronasia is one of the leading Financial Industry Consultancies in Asia. The firm helps companies do business in the Asian financial services industry through a combination of Research, Strategy and Sales enablement. Kapronasia was founded in 2003 and has offices in Shanghai and Singapore.