Kapronasia is looking for a high performing and motivated marketing guru, who thrives in a team environment within a boutique consulting firm that punches above its weight. You will work with the Kapronasia team across consulting and content disciplines to create and execute new performance-driven and omni-channels marketing campaigns and field activities for Kapronasia and our client base, focusing on the Asia Pacific region.
You should be a problem-solver with the analytical ability to use tools and data to continually refine our communications and engagement initiatives that are focused on lead generation and user acquisition.
Working closely with sales and business development team, you will be responsible for developing targeted online and offline marketing campaign programs, with lead generation, optimizing communications and supporting broader business objectives. A successful candidate should be able to lead successful and relevant online and offline marketing campaigns and activities to key target accounts within the Asia Pacific fintech industry.
In addition, you will work our clients on their marketing initiatives including managing overall marketing program delivery as well as individual marketing tactics and content including webinars, research papers, infographics, videos, round-tables and a number of other physical and virtual tactics.
What You will Do
- Run regional marketing campaigns, including and not limited to digital demand generation, field events, and other growth initiatives end-to-end: working closely with the sales and business development team, you will develop overall regional GTM strategy for APAC, and create relevant and ROI-driven campaigns to achieve user acquisition and lead generation targets
- Manage Kapronasia’s paid marketing projects with clients and liase with the internal content and consulting teams to ensure the quality and consistency of project delivery.
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate and engage with potential customers within target accounts
- Build and develop a strong foundation for program management, process and cross-functional operations within the business
- Ensure and track healthy lead funnel for lead development, business development and sales teams to follow up
- Manage budget reconciliation process for regional campaigns and activities
- Compile detailed reporting of all live online and offline marketing campaigns to justify and illustrate returns of investment
- Work closely with internal teams and/or vendors to implement, track and optimise marketing campaigns to ensure high ROI
- Work with Sales & Marketing operations team to implement flawless processes and marketing automation tools to track and assess quality of acquired customer
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business, MBA Preferred
- 3-5+ years experience in a Marketing related role in a (B2B) environment (fintech)
- Experience in Marketing Automation tools will be preferred (Hubspot, Monday.com, etc)
- Experience in both digital and offline marketing - covering lead generation, demand generation, lead progression, and contributing to sales conversion
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering strategic digital and offline tactics to target ideal customer profiles and drive conversions within relevant account segments
- Experience with defining and launching successful acquisition/demand campaigns, marketing optimization programs
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to understand what drives customer behavior through quantitative and qualitative data
- Chinese language capability is a a plus
- Able to be strategic, but also drive tactics and execution; willing to get your hands dirty and get the job done
- Passion for marketing metrics and process improvement
To apply, please fill out the form below. You must include a cover-letter to be considered.