Kapronasia is looking to hire one full-time Research Associate for our growing research team. The associate will be primarily responsible for a number of Kapronasia research projects within the financial services industry. The role is initially an individual contributor role but offers significant opportunity for growth as the organisation continues to grow. The Research Associate will report into the Head of Research and be based in out Singapore office, working closely with the other offices around the region.
- Manage and conduct industry studies for clients on various topics in the Asia banking, payments, capital markets and fintech industries.
- Consult on a variety of similar projects to help find meaningful solutions to clients' challenges.
- Regularly recognize, understand and write research on key trends in the financial services industry and the implications for foreign companies in the industry.
- Manage all aspects of research projects including reporting, scheduling, budget, and external resource management. Interface with clients to present / discuss research results.
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
The candidate should be open to working in a dynamic and fast-paced small business environment where demands on the candidate will change rapidly as the business does. He or she should be a self-starter who is able to quickly understand the objectives of a project and define and follow a clear plan to project completion. Candidate must be currently based in Singapore.
- University degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Statistics or other financial industry related disciplines
- Research experience from previous work or university projects required
- Some knowledge of the Asian financial industry is a plus
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English required; writing and presentation skills in Mandarin Chinese is a plus
Background on Kapronasia
Kapronasia is one of the leading Financial Industry Consultancies in Asia. The firm helps companies do business in the Asian financial services industry through a combination of Research, Strategy and Sales enablement. Kapronasia has offices in Shanghai, Taipei, and Singapore.
Kapronasia offers an attractive and competitive compensation package for qualified applicants based on their experience and the industry trends.